750 Culworth Mnr Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6636783
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 750 Culworth Mnr
Immaculate 6Br/5Ba Cul-De-Sac Home On 0.93 Acre Lot With Lake Views In Sought After Glen Abbey. Lots Of Outdoor Space To Enjoy & Explore. Entertainer'S Dream Terrace Level W/Media & Recreation Areas, Bar, Game Room, Office, Gym, Bedroom & Bath. Kitchen Opens To Grand 2-Story Family Room & Sunroom. Master Suite W/Serene Lake Views From Fireside Sitting Area & Private Balcony. En-Suite Bedroom Upstairs, Two Other Bedrooms Share J&J Bath. Guest Bedroom On Main Offers Serene Views Of The Lake. Hardwood Floors Throughout, New Interior & Exterior Paint, New Carpet Downstairs. In Walking Distance To Boxgrove Park, With Tennis Courts, Dog Park, And Newly Built Pavilion, In Addition To The Community Clubhouse, Pools, & Tennis Courts.
- Address: 750 Culworth Mnr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Glen Abbey
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 6350
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Water Features: Creek, Lake
- Waterfront Features: Lake, Lake Front
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room, Other
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Security Guard, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: xxx
- Total Acreage: 0.9300
Available now at $735,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
750 Culworth Mnr Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 750 Culworth Mnr
- Elementary:New Prospect
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$3,576*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Consultants.
750 Culworth Mnr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 6350 sqft and
is currently priced at $735,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 10970 Bracebridge Rd in Alpharetta is listed at $699,900.
This home on 750 Culworth Mnr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Nesbit Lakes, Falls Of Autry Mill and Haynes Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6636783 has been posted on this site since 10/26/2019 (26 days ago).