763 Summer Dr Acworth GA 30102 MLS 6556861
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 763 Summer Dr
Please Do Not Disturb Tenants. This Is Am Investment Opportunity. The Home Is Rented With Long Term Tenants. Home Is Being Sold Subject To The Approval Of Existing Leases And Rates. High Cap Rate Makes This Home An Amazing Opportunity. Home Features Two Private Inlaw Suites On Terrace Level. Upper Level Has 2 Additional Tenants Leasing The Home As Well. Overlapping Leases Ensure Consistent Occupancy At All Times. Call Today For Additional Information.
- Address: 763 Summer Dr
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30102
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: Summer Place
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 3422
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story
- Floor: Carpet
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Eat-in Kitchen, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Disposal, Electric Range
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Separate Tub/Shower, Tub/Shower Combo
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- Parking: Attached, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 42x33x101x175x101
- Total Acreage: 0.1500
Available now at $235,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Multi/Split
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Cedar
- Roof Type: Composition
763 Summer Dr Acworth GA 30102
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 763 Summer Dr
- Middle School:Woodstock
- High School:Woodstock
- Approx Payment:$1,191*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty, First Atlanta.
763 Summer Dr, Acworth GA is a single family home of 3422 sqft and
is currently priced at $235,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1983.
A comparable home for sale at 1047 Justice Ln Nw in Acworth is listed at $210,000.
This home on 763 Summer Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Nowlin Estates, Cambria Hills and Hickory Station are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6556861 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2019 (180 days ago).