7715 Dunvegan Close Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 7045618
Less Photos /\
7715 Dunvegan Close
Home Description: 7715 Dunvegan Close
Welcome Home To This Charming, Traditional Cape Cod Home With Hardie Siding, Nestled Over 3/4 Of An Acre. Spring Has Spring In This Beautiful Yard, Showing Off Its Spectacular Greenery, Custom Rock Walkways, And Last But Not Least, A Gorgeous Custom, Heated Pool & Spa! If Playing Outside Is In Your Top Three, You Just Hit The Jackpot At This Tucked Away Beauty In Sought After Sandy Springs!
This 4Br/3Ba And 2 Half Bath Home Features A Master On Main With A Fully Renovated Custom Bath, Vaulted Beamed Ceiling And Gas Log Fireplace In The Great Room, A Completely Renovated Custom Kitchen Overlooking The Back Yard With Loads Of Cabinets, Built In Desk, Granite Countertops And Stainless Steel Appliances, A Mud Room Entrance From The Driveway And Conveniently Located Laundry Room. You Will Love The Open Concept Sunroom Just Off The Kitchen Boasting Tons Of Natural Light And Beautiful Brick Floors! Upstairs You Will Find 3 Oversized Bedrooms And Two Full Baths. The Basement Features A Fireside Den, A Billiard Table (That Stays!), A Wet Bar, Half Bath And Loads Of Unfinished Work Shop And Storage Space. With About 4750 Finished Square Feet, You Can’T Beat This Space And Location! We’Re Excited To Show Off This Beautiful Home!
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, Salt Water
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- Floor: Brick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace: Basement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Shower Only
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Carport, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.7950
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Cape Cod
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Storage
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Other
- Other Structures: Outbuilding
7715 Dunvegan Close Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$4,184*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Community Partners.
7715 Dunvegan Close, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 5649 sqft and
is currently priced at $860,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
This home on 7715 Dunvegan Close has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Deerfield, Rivergate and Four Seasons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7045618 has been posted on this site since 5/12/2022 (15 days ago).