790 Allen Lake Ln Suwanee GA 30024 MLS 6939992
Less Photos /\
790 Allen Lake Ln
Home Description: 790 Allen Lake Ln
Incredible European Style Stucco Home With Amazing Curb Appeal. In Desirable River Park Subdivision. This Charming And Elegant Home Has Formal Foyer Area With French Design Custom Front Door. Distressed Finish Real Hardwood Floors Throughout Home. Well Appointed And Beautiful Formal Living Room With Floor To Ceiling Clear Pane Windows. This Home Is A Showplace!! Formal Dining Is Oversized And Inviting. There Is An Amazing Trim Package In This Home With Double Crown Molding, Elegant Rounded Staircase, Built In Bookshelves And Tall Baseboards. Gourmet Kitchen Area With Light Rounded Edge Granite And White Custom Cabinets! Gray Accent Cabinetry With Lots Of Storage. Kitchen Is Open To A Charming Eat-In Kitchen Area Overlooking Landscaped Back Yard. Great Room Area Has 24 Foot Coffered Ceiling, This Room Is Amazing With Upgraded Built In Bookshelves And Tall Detailed Fireplace. Lots Of Closet And Storage Space. Bedroom On The Main Floor With Lots Of Natural Lighting. Master Bedroom Is Oversized With Sitting Area And Custom Trey Ceilings Clear Pane Windows Overlook Garden Area. Master Bath Is Fully Tiled. There Is A Jacuzzi Tub With Oversized Clear Glass Shower. Double Vanities With Granite. His And Her Oversized Closet Space. All Secondary Bedrooms Are Large And Inviting- Many Are Bedroom Suites. Outdoor Space Is Private And Beautifully Landscaped With Rod Iron Fencing. This Home Is In Pristine Condition And Easy Flow Floor Plan. All You Could Want At Rivermoore Park!
- Address: 790 Allen Lake Ln
- City: Suwanee
- Zip: 30024
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Rivermoore Park
- Neighborhood Amenities: Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3776
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Beamed Ceilings, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s)
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 120x131x38x36x134
- Total Acreage: 0.2800
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Other
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Garage(s)
- Fee Amount: $1,200 Annually
790 Allen Lake Ln Suwanee GA 30024
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 790 Allen Lake Ln
- Elementary:Level Creek
- Middle School:North Gwinnett
- High School:North Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$3,599*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mark Spain Real Estate.
790 Allen Lake Ln, Suwanee GA is a single family home of 3776 sqft and
is currently priced at $739,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4541 Meadow Club Dr in Suwanee is listed at $659,000.
This home on 790 Allen Lake Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Suwanee, GA.
Grand Cascades, Olde Atlanta Club and The Paddocks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6939992 has been posted on this site since 9/10/2021 (13 days ago).