820 Parkside Trl Nw Marietta GA 30064 MLS 6835463
Less Photos /\
820 Parkside Trl Nw
Home Description: 820 Parkside Trl Nw
Explore The Outdoors From Your Back Yard. This Executive Home Borders Kennesaw National Park And You Can Access The Many Miles Of Trails From Your Back Door. Located In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac This 6Br, 5.5Ba Home Is Sure To Delight. From The Grand 2 Story Foyer You Find A Huge Dining Room That Easily Will Seat 12+. Coffered Ceilings In The Living Area Lead To A Lodge Style Keeping Room With Wood Beamed Ceilings And Cozy Fireplace. Chef'S Kitchen With Ample Storage And Updated Stainless Steel Appliances Will Delight All. Plenty Of Seating At The Island As Well As The Eat In Kitchen. Private Side Entry Into The Well Designed Laundry/Mud Room. Owner Suite On Main With Luxurious European Style Bathroom, Modern Soaking Tub And Radiant Heat Flooring. Guests Can Sleep Well In The Main Level Bedroom And Full Private Bath. Upstairs Boasts 3 Large Bedrooms With 2 Full Baths As Well As An Office/Loft Area. There Is An Expandable Attic Area If More Space Is Needed. The Terrace Level Is Equipped With A Full Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchenette, Living And Play Area. You Don'T Want To Miss All The Built In Storage That Completes This Level. Once Outside You Can Relax On The Screened In Porch Or Entertain On The Massive Deck Overlooking The Privacy Of The Kennesaw National Park. You Never Have To Worry About Wood Issues As The Entire Deck And Railing Is Trex Style Decking And Vinyl Handrails. No Expense Has Been Spared. Home Has So Many Upgrades And Has Been Very Well Maintained. Don'T Miss This One.
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Loft, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Borders US/State Park, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Mountain Frontage
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.5500
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Construction : Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $650 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Swim Fee: Required
820 Parkside Trl Nw Marietta GA 30064
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:West Side - Cobb
- Middle School:Marietta
- High School:Marietta
- Approx Payment:$4,743*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate.
820 Parkside Trl Nw, Marietta GA is a single family home of 6261 sqft and
is currently priced at $975,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
This home on 820 Parkside Trl Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Marietta, GA.
Kings Mountain, Oakton Pond and Oakton are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6835463 has been posted on this site since 2/17/2021 (19 days ago).