828 Lake Chase Fairburn GA 30213 MLS 9046915
Less Photos /\
828 Lake Chase
Home Description: 828 Lake Chase
Beautiful, Newly Built In 2019, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Home Features Fireside Family Room That Is Open To Kitchen With Granite Island & Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances And Tons Of Storage. Upstairs Features Spacious Owners Suite Complete With Large Walk-In Closet, Spacious Bath With Dual Sinks, Oversized Shower And Large Garden Tub; 3 Additional Spacious Bedrooms, Full Guest Bath Also Dual Sinks And Large Laundry Room Complete The Upstairs.This Total Electric Home Is Located In A Cul-De-Sac, Is Convenient To Shopping/Dining, 20 Minutes To Downtown And 10 Minutes To Hartsfield Jackson Airport. Follow Cdc Guidelines For Covid-19 Public Safety By Wearing A Mask & Using Hand Sanitizer. (Masks, Shoe Covers & Hand Sanitizer Provided)
- Water Features: No Dock Or Boathouse
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Laundry, Family Room
- Floor: Carpet
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Kitchen Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Upper Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Complex Access: Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Level
- Total Acreage: 0.16
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick Front, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Concrete
- Roof Type: Other
- Fee Amount: $330 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Other
828 Lake Chase Fairburn GA 30213
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 828 Lake Chase
For Sale Near: 828 Lake Chase
- Elementary:Liberty Point
- Middle School:Renaissance
- High School:Langston Hughes
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
828 Lake Chase, Fairburn GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $330,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5489 Rosewood Pl # 259 in Fairburn is listed at $417,390.
This home on 828 Lake Chase has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Fairburn, GA.
Cobblestone Glen, St Johns Crossing and Whispering Pines are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9046915 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2021 (8 days ago).