8915 River Run Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6943445
Less Photos /\
8915 River Run
Home Description: 8915 River Run
Peaceful, Comfortable Huntcliff Classic Traditional Two Story On Finished Basement Situated On 1.39 Acres Backing Up To The 30 Acre Nature Preserve Just Waiting For The Unique Opportunity To Create Your Dream Home. Beautiful Huntcliff Amenities On The Chattahoochee River Offers Something For Everyone Including Club House With Social Events For Adults And Children, Olympic Size Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts, Playground, Trails And Equestrian Center. Home Has Hardwood Floors Through Out And Abundance Of Light. Gourmet Kitchen With Granite Counter, Island, Eat In Breakfast Area And Stainless Steel Appliances. Banquet Size Dining Room, Coffered Ceiling Living Room And Cozy Family Room With Built In Bookcases And Fireplace Open To Oversize Deck Perfect For Entertaining Family And Friends. Home Features Two Master Bedrooms One On The Main And One Upstairs Your Choice! Master On Main Provides A Serene Private Deck. 4 Spacious Bedrooms Upstairs And One Complete With Secret Hide Away Play Area. Finished Basement With Full Bath, Large Room Perfect For Recreation, In-Law/Nanny Suite And Plenty Of Storage. 2 Car Drive Under Garage. Easy Access To Ga 400, Roswell Road, Shopping, Dining, Hospitals And Schools. Do Not Miss This Home Offering Exciting Special Features In The Heart Of Sandy Springs!
- Address: 8915 River Run
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30350
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Huntcliff
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 3108
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Living Room, Family Room
- Floor: Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 60640
- Total Acreage: 1.3920
Available now at $739,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $800 Annually
8915 River Run Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8915 River Run
- Elementary:Ison Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$3,595*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhgre Metro Brokers.
8915 River Run, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 3108 sqft and
is currently priced at $739,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 9375 Huntcliff Trce in Sandy Springs is listed at $823,000.
This home on 8915 River Run has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Spalding Heights, Spalding Heights and Four Seasons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6943445 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (11 days ago).