90 Balfour Dr Covington GA 30014 MLS 6974197
Less Photos /\
90 Balfour Dr
Home Description: 90 Balfour Dr
Back On The Market! Motivated Seller Desires Quick Closing. Home Being Sold As Is. Gorgeous 4-Sided Brick Executive Home Located In Prestigious Lochwolde In East Newton County. Lake Community. Great For A Multi-Generational Household. This Grand Home Offers Fine Appointments And Distinctive Details That Are Sure To Impress. Lavishly Adorned With Upgrades At Every Turn. Once Inside The Majestic Foyer You Will Immediately Begin To Notice The Custom Light Fixtures, 10 Ft. + Ceilings And Extensive Trim And Moldings. Hardwood Floors Are Throughout The Main Level. This Home Has A Study With Custom Built-Ins For Your Private Library. The Vast, 2-Story Ceiling Great Room Hosts The Most Amazing Space For Family Enjoyment. Appointed With A Masonry Fireplace, Surrounded By Windows Bursting With Natural Light, This Well-Planned Living This Home Was Created To Provide Comfortable Living At The Highest Level. There Was No Expense Spared In This Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen. It Has Upgrades Galore! Boasting An Immense Amount Of Space, Multiple Chefs Can Work Together In Preparation Of Tasty Meals When Hosting Events. Complete With Tons Of Customs Cabinets, Granite Counters + An Island; Serving Bar; Upgraded Impressive Kitchen Will Not Disappoint. A Perfect Guest Suite Is Located On The Main Floor. The Additional Bedrooms And Baths Can Be Found On The 2nd Floor. The Upper Level Landing Balcony Views Are 2nd To None. Through Double Doors You Arrive At The Awe-Inspiring Master Suite That Will Surely Blow You Away. A True Retreat, This Striking Room Is Massive, Hosting Tons Of Extra Space For A Private Sitting Area. Cozy Up Next To The Fireplace With A Good Novel. Finished Basement Is Multi-Functional And Can Be Used As Both A Media Room And A Gym.
- Address: 90 Balfour Dr
- City: Covington
- Zip: 30014
- County: Newton
- Subdivision: Lochwolde
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4916
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Security System Owned
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.4100
Available now at $590,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Concrete
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $970 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Exterior, Swim/Tennis
90 Balfour Dr Covington GA 30014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 90 Balfour Dr
- Elementary:East Newton
- Middle School:Indian Creek
- High School:Eastside
- Approx Payment:$2,870*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4152 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Maximum One Premier Realtors.
90 Balfour Dr, Covington GA is a single family home of 4916 sqft and
is currently priced at $590,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 105 Kinloch Ct in Covington is listed at $722,500.
This home on 90 Balfour Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Covington, GA.
Skyline, The Links and Lake Walton Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6974197 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2021 (6 days ago).