906 Basingstoke Ct Suwanee GA 30024 MLS 6841889
Less Photos /\
906 Basingstoke Ct
Home Description: 906 Basingstoke Ct
Owners Hate To Leave This Fabulous Custom Built Home On A Quiet Cul-De-Sac With Tons Of Upgrades, In The Prestigious Gated Community Of Edinburgh! New Paint! New Carpet! New Hot Water Heaters! This Stylish, Elegant And Comfortable Home Has Is A Wide Open Floor Plan With Soaring Ceilings On The Main Level. Master On Main Plus Additional Bedroom On Main. Gorgegous Chefs Kitchen With Large Eat In Area That Views To The Keeping Room And Two Story Living Room. Lovely Screened Porch Off That Views To The Private Wooded Fenced Back Yard. All Three Upstairs Bedrooms Have Bathrooms En Suite And Walk In Closets. Back Stairs Lead To Huge Light Filled Flex Space With Adjacent Study Area. Full Finished Terrace Level With Additional Bedroom And Bathroom Attached, Wet Bar, Game Room, Office, Workout Room, Large Sitting Room And Huge Storage Area. Level Lot With Excellent Landscaping. Professionally Designed And Installed Fire Pit. Home Of The Jack Nicklaus Designed Bear'S Best Golf Course, Named One Of The Top 20 Courses In Georgia! You Don'T Want To Miss This!
- Address: 906 Basingstoke Ct
- City: Suwanee
- Zip: 30024
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Edinburgh Bears Best
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 6470
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave
- Fireplace: Keeping Room, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Security Gate, Security Guard, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.7300
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $2,000 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
906 Basingstoke Ct Suwanee GA 30024
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 906 Basingstoke Ct
- Elementary:Riverside - Gwinnett
- Middle School:North Gwinnett
- High School:North Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$3,964*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners.
906 Basingstoke Ct, Suwanee GA is a single family home of 6470 sqft and
is currently priced at $814,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 5010 Grimsby Cv in Suwanee is listed at $1,099,000.
This home on 906 Basingstoke Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Suwanee, GA.
Settlers Cove, River Laurel and Winchester On The River are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6841889 has been posted on this site since 2/18/2021 (18 days ago).