912 Masters Walk Stone Mountain GA 30087 MLS 6840048
Less Photos /\
912 Masters Walk
Home Description: 912 Masters Walk
Beauty Abounds In This Spacious Stone Mountain Masterpiece. This Exquisite, Bright & Sophisticated Traditional Home Has Almost 8,000 Square Feet And Is Located On A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac In The Coveted Community, The Estates Of Southland. The Large Living Area/Den Is Detailed With 2-Story High Ceilings, Tall Windows And A Stone Fireplace. All Next To The Beautiful And Open Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Extra Storage Space And Stainless Steel Appliances Including A New French Door Refrigerator. The Inviting And Gorgeous Hardwoods Are Throughout The Home Including The Upstairs Level. Get Cozy In The Champion Sunroom Just Off The Kitchen'S Breakfast Area And Overlooking The Beautiful Green And Flat Backyard And A Retractable Awning For Extra Shade. The Oversized Master Suite Upstairs Features A Spa-Like Bathroom With Separate Sinks, Oversized Tub And Connecting To The Wonderful Super Sized Closet. The Amazing Lower Level Of The Home Boasts 2,400 Square Feet Apartment Living Which Includes A Full Kitchen, Laundry Room, Wired Theatre Room, Dining Room And Den. This Oversized Space Can Also Used As An Office, In-Law Suite Or Au Pair Suite. Whatever Your Heart Desires! This Beauty Of Home Is Located In One Of Stone Mountains Most Desirable Golf Communities With Swim, Tennis, Playground And A Short Driving Distance To Stone Mountain Park. The Well Maintained Home Is Simply Spectacular! One Of The Largest In The Estates Of Southland!
- Address: 912 Masters Walk
- City: Stone Mountain
- Zip: 30087
- County: Dekalb
- Subdivision: Southland
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Dog Park, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Ski Accessible, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 7920
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Roomate Floor Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Other
- Other Equipment: Home Theater, Intercom
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Enclosed, Glass Enclosed, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Intercom, Security Lights, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Finished
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, On Golf Course
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.4000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Accessible Full Bath
- Cooling: Other
- Energy: Other
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Other
- Fee Amount: $395 Annually
- Fee Includes: Reserve Fund, Security, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $395
912 Masters Walk Stone Mountain GA 30087
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 912 Masters Walk
- Elementary:Dekalb - Other
- Middle School:Dekalb - Other
- High School:Dekalb - Other
- Approx Payment:$2,418*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4097 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate.
912 Masters Walk, Stone Mountain GA is a single family home of 7920 sqft and
is currently priced at $497,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 6086 Southland Dr in Stone Mountain is listed at $389,900.
This home on 912 Masters Walk has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Stone Mountain, GA.
Harbor Pointe At Waters Edge, Brentwood and Smoke Rise Silver Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6840048 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (10 days ago).