930 Wescott Ave Suwanee GA 30024 MLS 7113490
Less Photos /\
930 Wescott Ave
Home Description: 930 Wescott Ave
This Beautiful Home Is Located In The Gated Wescott Community! Only 2 Years Young And Is In Perfect Condition.As You Enter The Front Door You Can Feel The Love Of This Home. The Formal Dining Room Is The Perfect Spot For Entertaining Your Friends And Family. The Formal Sitting Room Can Also Be Used As A Second Home Office. The Open Kitchen Is The Perfect Place To Anyone That Loves To Cook! Stainless Appliances And The Oversized Island Are Just A Few Additional Features.The Guest Room Is Located On The Main Level And Is Perfect For An In-Law. As You Walk Upstairs You Are Welcomed By A Nice Size Loft That Makes The Perfect Space For Watching Movies Or Reading A Book. The Oversized Owners Retreat Is Located Upstairs And Is Completed With A Large Owners Bath. There Are 3 Additional Bedrooms And 2 Full Baths Located Upstairs.The Basement Is Fully Finished With High End Lvp Floors/Game Room/ Workout Area And Another Room That Could Be Used As A 6Th Bedroom. This Neighborhood Has A Clubhouse Pool And Tennis Courts. In Addition, The Food, Shopping And Parks Are So Close By!!
- Address: 930 Wescott Ave
- City: Suwanee
- Zip: 30024
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Wescott
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 5626
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Loft, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Glass Doors, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security Gate, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4800
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $1,500 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,500
930 Wescott Ave Suwanee GA 30024
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 930 Wescott Ave
- Elementary:Sharon - Forsyth
- Middle School:South Forsyth
- High School:Lambert
- Approx Payment:$5,837*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners.
930 Wescott Ave, Suwanee GA is a single family home of 5626 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,199,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 715 Danescroft Way in Suwanee is listed at $1,100,000.
This home on 930 Wescott Ave has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 9/19/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Suwanee, GA.
Suwanee Creek Acres, Bridleton and Laurel Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7113490 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2022 (11 days ago).