9310 Bluffwind Chase Roswell GA 30076 MLS 6649935
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 9310 Bluffwind Chase
Meticulously Maintained, With Only 1 Owner, Enjoy A 1.1+ Acre Lot In A Fabulous Swim/Tennis Community, Surrounded By Nature With Exceptional Privacy And Convenient To Historical Roswell & The Chattahoochee River! Enter Through A Gorgeous 2-Story Foyer W/Hardwood Floors & Discover A Cozy Living Room & A Master-Sized Guest En Suite. The Expansive Family Room Is Adorned W/ A Vaulted Wood Ceiling, Built-In Bookshelves & A Floor To Ceiling Stone Stack Fireplace. A Spacious Kitchen Offers Granite Countertops, Tile Backsplash, A Center Island, A 5-Burner Gas Cook-Top, Stainless Steel Double Oven & A Large Breakfast Area That Looks Out Into The Family Room. Adjacent To The Kitchen Is The Screened Porch & Deck, Ideal For Entertaining. The Master Suite W/Trey Ceiling Boasts A Master Bath W/Separate Tiled Shower, Jetted Tub, Double Vanities, Granite Counter-Tops & A Walk-In Closet. Enjoy An Additional 2 Guest Suites W/A Jack-Jill Bath, Tub/Shower Combo, 2 Separate Sinks W/ Granite Counter-Tops & Substantial Closets. The Finished Terrace Is Highlighted By A Family Room & Fireplace, Bar Area, Area For Billiards, Full Bath, Guest Bedroom & Office.
- Address: 9310 Bluffwind Chase
- City: Roswell
- Zip: 30076
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Northcliff
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3536
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Skylights, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Seats 12+
- Laundry: In Hall, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Intercom
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Intercom, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.1000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Stone, Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Gazebo
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $450
9310 Bluffwind Chase Roswell GA 30076
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9310 Bluffwind Chase
For Sale Near: 9310 Bluffwind Chase
- Elementary:River Eves
- Middle School:Holcomb Bridge
- High School:Centennial
- Approx Payment:$2,651*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys International.
9310 Bluffwind Chase, Roswell GA is a single family home of 3536 sqft and
is currently priced at $545,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1982.
A comparable home for sale at 6040 River Rapids Dr in Roswell is listed at $503,670.
This home on 9310 Bluffwind Chase has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Roswell, GA.
River Falls, Edenwilde and Long Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6649935 has been posted on this site since 11/27/2019 (10 days ago).