9350 Nesbit Lakes Dr Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6630933
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 9350 Nesbit Lakes Dr
Floor To Ceiling Windows Everywhere! Stunning Foyer With Grand Staircase Opens To Dining Room, Living Room (Or Office) & Charming Guest Room On The Main Floor. Wonderful Open Family Living Space Includes Chefs Kitchen, Fireside Family Room, Large Breakfast Area With Huge Windows All Around! Kitchen Offers Leathered Granite W/Wrap Around Breakfast Bar, Cooking Island (Gas), And So Much Counter Space! Family Room Opens To Beautiful Deck Low Maintenance Trex Deck Buffered By Mature Trees For Privacy. Great Outdoor Space For Gardening Or Play Area Just Off The Deck. Lovely Floorplan Upstairs Features Open Gallery Balcony With Master Suite And 3 Additional Bedrooms. Oversized Master With Fireplace, Triple Trey Ceilings, & Huge Bath With Recently Renovated Shower Meticulously Maintained And Updated, Inside And Out! Convenient To Great Public And Private Schools. Many Shopping Options Nearby As Well; Fresh Market, Publix, Kroger, Etc. One Of North Fulton'S Most Desired Close-In Communities! Unmatched Amenities--Lighted Tennis Courts, Fabulous Pool, Clubhouse, & Soccer Park- All Walking Distance From Home. Unmatched Amenities--Lighted Tennis Courts, Fabulous Pool, Clubhouse, & Soccer Park- All Walking Distance From Home. Total Hoa Only $1200/Yr!!
- Address: 9350 Nesbit Lakes Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Nesbit Lakes
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Community Dock, Fishing, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3325
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3950
Available now at $539,500
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Private Yard
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Insurance, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,200
- Swim Fee: Required
9350 Nesbit Lakes Dr Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9350 Nesbit Lakes Dr
- Middle School:Haynes Bridge
- High School:Centennial
- Approx Payment:$2,624*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys Intl..
9350 Nesbit Lakes Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 3325 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,500
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1992.
A comparable home for sale at 5270 Briarstone Ridge Way in Alpharetta is listed at $649,915.
This home on 9350 Nesbit Lakes Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Foxworth, Doublegate and Queensbury are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6630933 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2019 (8 days ago).