9500 Huntcliff Trce Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6600225
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 9500 Huntcliff Trce
This Hidden Gem Has An Elevated View To The Rolling Hills Branching Off Into The Privacy Afforded By The Surrounding Trees And Lush Vegetation. A Mild Slope Up To The Flat Parking Area And Garage, A Huge Deck With Several Entrances Greets You Thru The Garage Or Directly To The Kitchen. The Rest Of The Main Level Offers A Formal Dining And Living Room Complemented With A Huge Breakfast Area Offering A View To Your Private Park.
- Address: 9500 Huntcliff Trce
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30350
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Huntcliff
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Meeting Room, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Near Trails/Greenway, Other, Park, Playground, Pool, Stable(s), Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4138
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Beamed Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Sustainable
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate Tub/Shower, Skylights
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Open Concept
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Private, Sloped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 170x245x230x213
- Total Acreage: 1.0200
Available now at $517,700
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Chalet, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Doors, Accessible Entrance, Accessible Kitchen Appliances, Accessible Washer/Dryer, Accessible Hallway(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other, Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Storage
- Construction : Cedar, Frame
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Insurance, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
9500 Huntcliff Trce Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9500 Huntcliff Trce
- Elementary:Ison Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$2,518*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
9500 Huntcliff Trce, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 4138 sqft and
is currently priced at $517,700
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1978.
A comparable home for sale at 9370 Huntcliff Trce in Sandy Springs is listed at $529,000.
This home on 9500 Huntcliff Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Mill Glen, Telfair and Spindlewick are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6600225 has been posted on this site since 8/10/2019 (95 days ago).