9720 Almaviva Dr Johns Creek GA 30022 MLS 6613425
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 9720 Almaviva Dr
One Of A Kind Secluded Custom Executive Estate Located In The Gated Grand Estates Of The South. The Finishes Include Mahogany Flooring, 12-Foot Ceilings, Grand Staircase, Elevator, Media Room, And Imported Marble. The Master Suite, Sitting Room With Fireplace Located On The Main Floor Has A Large Spa With Exceptional Details. The Chef'S Kitchen Has 2 Large Islands And Viking Appliances Along With Abundant Custom Cabinets That Overlook The Keeping Room With Fireplace. The Screened-In Patio Off The Great Room Overlooks The Pool. The Private Infiniti Edge Saltwater Pool Is Perfect For Year-Round Entertaining With A Kitchen. The Lush Landscaping Feels Like A Private Oasis. The Large Bedrooms Have Private En-Suites. Perfect Community Located Near Everything That Johns Creek Has To Offer And Near Avalon.
- Address: 9720 Almaviva Dr
- City: Johns Creek
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Grand Estates Of The South
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Restaurant, Street Lights, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 8417
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Speed Internet, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Sauna, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Bidet, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Patio
- Security Features: Security Gate
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.0800
Available now at $1,825,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Concrete
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Security
9720 Almaviva Dr Johns Creek GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9720 Almaviva Dr
- Middle School:Autrey Mill
- High School:Johns Creek
- Approx Payment:$8,878*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
9720 Almaviva Dr, Johns Creek GA is a single family home of 8417 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,825,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 800 Malbec Ct in Johns Creek is listed at $2,150,000.
This home on 9720 Almaviva Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Johns Creek, GA.
Country Club Of The South, Cameron Crest Farms and Ellard are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6613425 has been posted on this site since 9/25/2019 (22 days ago).